Pappy knows that sometimes in life you just have to be a rule-breaker. That occasion calls for us to break that no mixing rule, throw caution to the wind and dive into a cocktail mix designed to do just that. Create a classic or add your own flourishes for a twist to impress your guests.
Pappy has recreated this gentlemen's cocktail by using classic bittering agents like gentian root and cinchona bark along with burnt sugar, spices and a bit of orange peel. Aged in retired Pappy bourbon barrels to allow the flavors to come together and ramp up the intensity.
It is super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Best with aged spirits. Stir 1 part No.1 + 4 parts rye or bourbon in a glass with ice. Garnish with an orange peel.
This old fashioned cocktail mix is the perfect gift for bourbon and old fashioned fans alike.
- Made in Charleston, SC by Bittermilk.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best to enjoy within four weeks of opening.
- This cocktail mix is super concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way.
- Ingredients: Florida Golden Cane Sugar, Burnt Cane Sugar, Water, Fresh Orange Peel, Spices, Organic Gentian Root, Cinchona Bark, Tartaric Acid
- 8.5 FL. OZ.